Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at JoeBucher Outdoors.com, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us or that we obtain will be handled by Joe Bucher Outdoors as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Joe Bucher Outdoors control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Joe Bucher Outdoors reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Joe Bucher Outdoors.comyou warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at JoeBucher Outdoors.com for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All products remain Joe Bucher Outdoors.com property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Joe Bucher Outdoors.com.
All transfers conducted through Joe Bucher Outdoors.com are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
Joe Bucher Outdoors.com reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Joe Bucher Outdoors.com has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Joe Bucher Outdoors.com shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Squarepace is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on joebucheroutdoors.com
All enquiries: email@example.com
As a User of Joe Bucher Outdoors’ JoeBucherOutdoors.com, you are in complete control of your recreational supply buying needs. Below are some commonly asked questions and answers about privacy and the collection of data on JoeBucherOutdoors.com. If you have any additional questions that are not answered here, contact us from the following link Contact Joe Bucher Outdoors.
1) What information does Joe Bucher Outdoors collect and how do we use it?
When making a purchase on JoeBucherOutdoors.com, Joe Bucher Outdoors collects the following information:
Phone number (Optional)
Fax number (Optional)
We use your personal information for a variety of purposes, including targeting specific customers for special offers.
We also collect information about your visits including domains, browsers and pages accessed on JoeBucherOutdoors.com so we can continue to work to enhance your time spent with us online.
When you send us an email, we will retain the content of the email, your email address, our response and the text of any follow-up questions you may have. We use this information to measure how effectively we address customer concerns online.
2) How is my information protected?
Joe Bucher Outdoors uses PayPal as their secure payment gateway. PayPal Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology and Private Communication Technology (PCT) security standards supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 and 4.0 and other popular browsers to protect your online transactions.
3) With whom do you share my information?
We do not sell individual customer names or other private profile information to third parties and have no intention of doing so in the future.
4) How do I tell Joe Bucher Outdoors that I don't want to be contacted for promotional purposes?
As a user of JoeBucherOutdoors.com you have the option to receive updates from Joe Bucher Outdoors about special offers, new products and services and noteworthy news. To receive this information, you must register for our promotions and special offers. If you decide you would rather not receive these emails, you can always unregister.
5) How do I correct my personal information on your site?
To change any personal information regarding your account at JoeBucherOutdoors.com, you must send an e-mail to Support@JoeBucherOutdoors.com requesting any changes. Changes will take place within 24 hours of receiving the request.
6) How can I contact Joe Bucher Outdoors?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org